IT Security Management System Policy
METAL GROUP is made up of the companies METAL SMELTING and METAL PERFORMERS, whose activity is to provide an integral service to their Customers by manufacturing iron castings from 0.5 kg to 3,000 kg of high responsibility and demand, as well as their subsequent finishing, machining and logistics, for sectors such as the automotive, compressors, lifting, renewable energies, machine tools, motors, valves, etc.
The Management of METAL GROUP (hereinafter MG) is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the information it processes and stores, as well as the information assets that support the business processes.
This Policy is based on the following principles:
- To protect information resources and the technology used for their processing against threats, internal or external, deliberate or accidental, to ensure compliance with the confidentiality, integrity, availability and reliability of the information.
- Incorporate security measures in information systems from their development and implementation and during their maintenance, in order to reduce the risks of human error and events of natural origin.
- To guarantee the continuous security of the information as one of the contractual commitments acquired with its clients and third parties.
To achieve these principles, MG Management has established the following requirements:
- Make MS personnel aware of their responsibility for the proper use of the information (Acknowledge the documented security procedures, such as the use of passwords).
- Keep the MS Security Policy up to date, in order to ensure its validity and level of effectiveness.
- Prevent unauthorized access to information systems, databases and information services.
Finally, the MG Management assumes the main leadership in the ISMS, providing adequate resources for the maintenance and improvement of the Information Security Management System (ISMS).