Metal Group in compliance with the provisions of EU REGULATION 2016/679 April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, expressly informs users and visitors of our website:
That all personal data provided by you through the means of contact and communication provided will be processed only for the intended purposes, and will be conveniently informed. Metal Group guarantees the legitimacy of all treatment activities.
• Data Controller: Smelting Performers Group, S.L. (hereinafter METAL GROUP)
• CIF: B95741609. Registered in the Commercial Register of Bizkaia, volume 5415, book 0, folio 130, sheet No. BI-63307
• Registered office: Pol. Ind. Astola,50, 48220 of Abadiano.
• Phone: +34 94 621 53 50
• Email: email@example.com
The main purpose www.metalgroup.es the main website is to inform and provide information to citizens about Metal Group services.
We will not store your personal data for any purpose for longer than necessary and will only retain the necessary personal data in connection with that purpose. In addition, we must maintain certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
We inform you that the legal basis on which the processing of your personal data is based for the main purpose indicated is the legitimate interest.
No data assignments will be made.
International data transfers
No international transfers of personal data will be made.
There are no automated decisions regarding your data.
We inform you that we only have the data you have provided us, as we do not obtain data from other sources.
• Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether METAL GROUP innovates is processing your personal data, to know what it is for, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, the origin of the same and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
• Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
• Cancellation: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
• Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
• Limitation of Processing: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data not be treated beyond the mere retention thereof.
• Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
Exercise of rights: The exercise of rights must be done in writing by attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and direct it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of complaint to the Control Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected you can file a complaint by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.