Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Integral Policy
METAL GROUP is made up of the companies METAL SMELTING and METAL PERFORMERS, whose activity is to provide an integral service to their Customers by manufacturing iron castings from 0.5 kg to 3,000 kg of high responsibility and demand, as well as their subsequent finishing, machining and logistics, for sectors such as the automotive, compressors, elevation, renewable energies, machine tools, motors, valves, etc.
Aware of the need to be competitive in an increasingly demanding market, our goal is to become a strategic partner of our customers, supporting them from the initial stages of product design to its entry into production, without neglecting the impact that our activity has both for the safety of people and for the preservation of the environment.Therefore, the following commitments are defined:
- To fully satisfy the requirements of our Clients and their expectations, promoting self-control in all processes and complying with the legal requirements applicable to the activities of METAL GROUP.
- Promote and actively contribute to the development of the protection of workers and the environment, starting from compliance with applicable legislation and regulations and other requirements that METAL GROUP assumes as its own.
- Periodically establish objectives to ensure the continuous improvement of METAL GROUP in terms of our quality, our environmental performance, pollution prevention and Health and Safety Management of our workers, with the same interest with which we pursue economic and social issues.
- Establish appropriate training and awareness plans, which ensure that both METAL GROUP people and those acting on their behalf are informed, competent in their work and understand both the Policy and the objectives and obligations of the organization.
- Maintain an open and objective dialogue with customers, authorities and other recognized interlocutors, in order to contribute to a better understanding between stakeholders.
- Carry out periodic audits and evaluations of our management system to ensure its effectiveness.
This Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Policy applies to all activities, products and services of METAL GROUP and is reviewed annually to ensure its continuous adequacy and consistency with our objectives, ensuring continuous improvement.